Access Panels are ideal for creating access to: flues, ducts, plumbing, central heating manifolds, sanitary fittings, security devices, hidden services, wiring, valves, soil & waste, electrical and telecommunication controls. Access Panels are widely used across the plumbing, building and maintenance industries, they are quick and easy to install.
Plastic and Metal Access Panels or Inspection Hatches are now a necessary for compliance with Part J Building Regulations which specifies the provision of access hatches to allow visual inspection of concealed flue and chimney systems. Inspection Hatches should be at least 300mm x 300mm and the number and location must be sufficient to allow visual inspection of concealed chimney/ flue systems for regular inspection but must not compromise the existing fire, thermal or acoustic provisions of the building.
Trade Counter Direct supply only the best, trade quality, heavy duty, Wall Access Panel both metal and plastic access panels. Check out our range of reversible heavy duty plastic Access Panel (fit surface or flush); Heavy Duty Hinged Plastic Access Panels; Wall Access Panel; Fire Rated Metal Access Panels (custom sizes available);Metal circular ceiling Access panels; Metal Loftpan Access Panels; Tile Access Panels; Plaster board Access panels.
7 uses for Access Panels
1. Wall Access - Use an Access Panel to access wires, valves, cables, conduits inside a wall or just create access to roof spaces and difficult to get to areas by cutting into the drywall or sheetrock and installing an Access Panel.
2. Ceiling Access - Use Access Panels to access vents, ducts, wiring, cable shafts and conduits inside a ceiling. Simply cut an opening into your ceiling, apply adhesive on the outer flange and press the Access Panel frame in place.
3. Access Holes in Furniture - Access Panels are perfect for hiding unsightly wiring. Cut an opening into closets or desks, install an Access Panel, and use the pre notched knock-outs in the access door to pull through wiring.
4. Home Security Applications - Need to install a hidden valve electrical controls, telecommunication and computer wiring or home security applications. The Access Panel is your solution. Simply use the access door frame as a template to draw the size of the opening needed, use a saw to cut out the opening and insert the Access Panel.
5. Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub Installation - An Access Panel comes in handy when installing pool pump valve and pool filter related equipment. The high impact ABS Plastic material of the Access Panel is UF treated and does not fade and is water resistant.
6. Home Renovation Projects - The Access Panel is easy to install and easy to use. Create a seamless look by installing the reversible access frame in a flush mount prior to building your wall. Simply nail the outer flange to the wood framing and build up the drywall to the lip of the frame to create a flush mount installation.
7. Remedial work – Use a plastic access panel to create access or repair damage without having to completely re-plaster the wall or ceiling. Using the appropriately sized access panel simply cut out the required area of wall or ceiling and surface mount the access panel into place.