Bahco - Ratchet Spanner Set
Product Code: BAHS4RM3T
Bahco BAHS4RM3T Ratchet Spanner Set
The Bahco S4RM ratcheting spanners are made from top quality forged steel, nickel which is then chrome-plated in a matt-finished for a smooth and secure grip.
Easy to use, these spanners simply grip the nut or bolt being removed or replaced, the ratcheting spanner heads are sized either side of each spanner for the desired size of nut or bolt, then just push the direction lever to remove or replace the nut or bolt with ratchet action.
They are an ideal option for motor mechanics, motor cycle repairs etc., as these spanners can be used in awkward places and minimal movement action is required to use them.
This ratcheting set comprises 3 spanners covering 12 sizes is supplied in a fabric carry case with belt loop for easy transportation and storage.
- Ratcheting box spanner in Metric sizes.
- Finish: Forged, nickel and chrome-plated, matt-finished.
- Material: CrV
- Turnable for left and right direction. 5° action.
- 12-point with Dynamic-Drive Profile™.
- 3 pcs set in practical pouch to carry on your belt.
- 12 sizes: 8x9x10x11, 12x13x14x15, 16x17x18x19 mm.
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review