DEWDC223KA : DC223KA 24 Volt SDS Hammer Drill
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 22mm
- Large 19mm optimised hammer mechanism delivers corded drilling performance
- Efficient and compact gearbox for longer runtime and lighter weight
- Extremely compact design and rear mounted battery for excellent balance and optimum comfort
- Internal mechanism connected to external housings via spring dampeners meaning significantly lower vibration, reduced user fatigue allowing longer operating periods
- Air cooled batteries supplied as standard improving runtime when batteries charged hot and extending battery life
- Impact-stop mode for rotary drilling only in wood, ceramic, steel
- Rotation stop for light chiselling applications in plaster, tiles and render
- Electronic motor brake for additional control
- Spring loaded battery latch system and guiderail for quick change and and secure battery fitment
- Modular component design for trouble free servicing
- Rubber coated grip to reduce surface vibration and user fatigue
- Voltage: 24 V
- Battery: 2.0 Ah
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- No Load Speed: 1100 rpm
- Impact Energy: 2.1 J
- Blows per Minute: 0-4200 bpm
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 22 mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Length: 290 mm
- Height: 240 mm
Includes : 1 hour charger, 2 x 2.0Ah NiCD aircooled batteries, Multi-position side handle,Grease tube, Heavy duty carrying case
Spot something wrong? Have a question?
We've just added 35,000 new products and would appreciate your help spotting any mistakes.
If you spot a mistake or if you have any technical questions regarding this product please click here and let us know.
Thanks for you help!
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review