Everbuild Builders Silicone Seal Sealants 450
Product Code: EVB450WH
The Everbuild Builders Silicone Seal Sealants 450 from Everbuild.
The Everbuild Range of Everflex 450 premium builders silicone sealants are 310ml sized cartridges that are available in 7 colours - white, brown, clear, black, buff, grey and oak. All these colours will fit most common mastic or sealant guns.
Everbuild 450 range of silicone sealants are cost effective low modulus, oxime cure RTV silicone sealants that adhere to a wide range of both porous and non-porous surfaces without the need for priming.
Conforms to BS5889. SILICONE 450 is formulated as a high viscosity grade to give excellent tooling properties. Cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal.
These sealants remain permanently flexible, forming a tight rubber-like seal, and have a faster curing time than conventional low mod sealants with an extremely low dirt pick up. They are also flexible and waterproof giving a good sound seal for a professional finish.
The Everbuild 450 is ideal for perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu / wood and all other window frames, sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components. Suitable as an expansion joint sealant or weather sealing and ideal for joint sealing to pre-formed panels, sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc, general glazing sealing, draught proofing, including repair work over existing sealant, glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing and roof weather sealing applications.
- Low dirt pick up - important in PVCu work
- Excellent flexibility ± 50%
- High resistance to plasticiser migration - may be used over water based and solvent based paints
- Excellent external weathering properties
- Suitable for use on polycarbonate
AREAS FOR USE
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu/wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc
- General glazing sealing and draught proofing, including repair work over existing sealant
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review