Everbuild Universal PVA Bond 501
Product Code: EVBPVA05L
The Everbuild Universal PVA Bond 501 from Everbuild.
Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticized, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may e applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ration for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review