General Wire Metro Rooter Drain Cleaning Machine
£1,351.99 GBP ex VAT
3701X: General Wire Metro Rooter max. 23m Drain Cleaning Machine
Reach 23m - for lines up to 150mm (6")
The Metro-Rooter is a tough root cutting machine in a compact, lightweight package, at a price that’s easy on tight budgets. With 75 feet of 5/8" cable it handles roots and other difficult obstructions in 3" to 6" lines – ideal for drain cleaners, plumbers, contractors and building maintenance. This easy to use, one-person operation machine is light enough to take down to the basement or up on the roof.
The Metro-Rooter has many of the features of the bigger capacity root cutting machines, including a variable speed Power Cable Feed that drives and retracts 9/16", 5/8", and 3/4" cable at up to 20 ft. per minute. The heavy-duty powder coated steel drum holds 100 ft. of 9/16" cable for inside lines, 75 ft. of 5/8" cable for roots, or 50 ft. of 3/4" cable for tough jobs. Plus, it features a unique self-aligning Flexitube™ distributor tube to reduce cable tangling.
The Metro-Rooter’s heavy-duty reinforced frame and drum support shaft takes rough handling in the field. The 1/3 hp capacitor motor has plenty of power to drive more than 100 ft. of cable. A passive brake system holds the machine in place on the job or in your truck. The ten-inch heavy-duty wheels and a truck loading wheel make it easier for you to transport the machine to and from the job. A cutter holder on the frame keeps all the cutters within easy reach.
- Self aligning Flexitube™ distributor tube reduces cable tangling
- Heavy-duty reinforced frame and drum support shaft takes rough handling in the field
- 1/3 hp capacitor motor has plenty of power to drive more than 100 ft. of cable
- Passive brake system holds the machine in place on the job and in the truck
- Ten-inch wheels and a truck loading wheel for easy transport
- Cutter holder on the frame keeps all the cutters within easy reach
- Cable Size: 23m x 16mm (75ft x 5/8") Ref: 75EM
The machine is available in either 110v or 240v and includes the SRCS-R cutter set, power cable feed and guide tube.
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review