Loctite 577 General Purpose Thread Sealant - 50ml - 250ml
Product Code: SEL5772N
Loctite 577 Fast Cure Thread Sealant 50ml and 250ml
- Loctite 577 is a high pressure, fast cure and high strength, pipe sealant designed for the locking and sealing of metal threaded pipes and fittings.
- Loctite 577 ia a general purpose thread sealant is particularly suitable for use on stainless steel without the need for surface activation.
- Non toxic, Loctite 577 leaves no particles to foul valves or orifices and suits parallel as well as tapered fittings.
- Lubricates on assembly.
- Carries the German DVGW approval. Tested in accordance with EN 751-1. Meets BS 6956 type B for sealing gas fittings. Available in 50ml and 250ml sizes.
Loctite 577 benefits:
- Loctite 577 is an all-rounder - general purpose liquid thread sealant for sealing metal thread
- Suitable for metal threads only
- Instant low pressure seal
- Resistant to fuel, oil, coolants and hydraulic fluids
- Locks connection against vibration-induced loosening
Loctite 577 Technical Data:
- Colour: Yellow
- Max. thread size: M80 / R3''
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Breakaway torque: 11 Nm
- Approvals: DVGW, WRAS, NSF
- Disassembly strength: Medium
- Thixotropy: Yes
For overhead applications and fast application at low temperatures. Slow curing. LOCTITE 577 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product provides an instant, low-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It will not creep, shrink or block systems by shredding. It has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and offers less migration of liquid product after application to the part.
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review