Ridgid SR-20 SeekTech Drain Camera Locator 21943
Product Code: 21943
Ridgid SeekTech SR-20 Utility Line Drain Camera Locator 21943
Locate underground utility lines with speed, accurary and confidence.
SeekTech™ is the only line locator that uses multi-directional antennas,
guidance arrows and an easy to read mapping.
Display to lead you quickly and accurately to the target line.
Use the SR-20 Receiver:
- For tracing a line using a line transmitter (active tracing).
- For tracing a line using the locator only (passive tracing).
- For finding a camera system (if equipped with a transmitter):-
- All SeeSnake® Inspection Camera systems (512 Hz).
- - Also finds 33 kHz, 640 Hz transmitters.
- LCD screen.
- Automatic depth reading. (even in passive modes!)
- Auto backlight.
- All the information you need on one screen.
- Omniseek: combines electric (<4 kHz) and passive radio (4 - 35 kHz)locating in one mode.
- The locator auto selects the best bandwith.
- You cansee multiple lines (max. 3) on one screen (see screen in Omniseek below).
- Weight: 1,8 kg.
- Power source: 4 C Batteries.
- Standard frequencies:
- Sonde: 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 16 kHz, 33 kHz
- Active Line Trace: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Passive AC Line Trace:
- Power - 50 / 60 Hz;
- Radio - 4 - 15 kHz and 15 - 36 kHz.
- You can programme any frequency you want up to 35 kHz!
The display gives you real-time and complete information on the signal youare tracing.
The number increases as you approach the target line.
The line on the screen turns when the traced line turns.
You have an arrowon screen that tells you to go left or right.
Please Note: This is not a Next Working Day Item, Please Call 01803 666630 for more details
Please Note: some Ridgid products may take between 7-10 Working days for delivery
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review