ROCOL Foodlube Dismantling Spray 300ml
Product Code: ROC15720
The ROCOL Foodlube Dismantling Spray 300ml from ROCOL.
FOODLUBE® Dismantling Spray is a non-toxic, fast acting, penetrating lubricant which also provides short term corrosion protection for corroded threaded fasteners and other seized components.
FOODLUBE® Dismantling Spray is NSF H1 registered for incidental contact with food making it ideal for use in food, pharmaceutical and other clean industries where a non-toxic product is required or preferred. However, it is also ideal for general industrial applications particularly where a clean product is required.
Features and Benefits
- Wide operating temperature range from -20 degree C to +110 degree C.
- FOODLUBE® Dismantling Spray provides excellent penetration of rust, scale, grease and general dirt and grime.
- Its fast acting formula provides quick effective release of seized and corroded threaded fasteners.
- FOODLUBE® Dismantling Spray leaves a protective film which provides short term corrosion protection.
- Does not contain: mineral hydrocarbons, animal derived materials, nut oils or genetically modified ingredients.
- FDA Group 21 CFR 178.3570
- NSF H1 registered - 121617
Use only in well ventilated areas and do not apply to very hot surfaces.
Store below +50 degree C, out of direct sunlight, has a shelf life is 5 years from date of manufacture.
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review