Rothenberger R600 Drain Cleaning Machine Full Kit - 22.5m
Product Code: 1.9173
Rothenberger R600 Drain Cleaning Machine Full Kit 22.5m (capable upto 60m with extensions)
Reach 22.5m - for lines up to 150mm (6")
A totally safe drain cleaning machine for use by the plumber or drain cleaning specialist.
Wide range of applications both domestically and by maintenance companies, in hotels and restaurants, hospitals and nursing homes, as well as municipal premises.Particularly lightweight, compact and rugged.Tried and tested way to deal with blockages in baths, wash basins, toilets, kitchens, canteens, drains, soak-aways, domestic and mains pipes, fall pipes, and guttering.
- For use with the following cables: 7/8" and 5/8" with direct drive For pipes of: 3/4" - 6"
- Max. operating distances: 195' with 7/8", 160' with 5/8"
- Central Lock Cable Drive
- Centrally positioned strengthened drive lever ensures concentrated power transmission for increased stability
- When drive lever is locked in stop position, it doubles as carrying handle
- Hardened, patented cable clamp design. Takes standard cables without changing clutch jaws.
- Enclosed plastic casing keeps working area clean and safe.
- Secure radial clamping action ensures optimum power transmission and operational safety
- Twin bearing-mounted drive shaft with sealed-for-life lubrication.
- Maintenance free.
- Low friction tooth belt and toothed pinion ensure full exploitation of motor capacity. No drive shaft slippage.
- Genuine chain spin and milling action Motor 1/2 HP, RH and LH drive
- Constant rpm even under load.
- Improved pull out torque
- Splash proofed
- 5 x Spirals 22mm x 4.5 metres (SMK)
- 1 x Spiral Basket Guide Hose
- 1 x Guide Gloves
- 1 x Straight Drill
- 1 x Club Drill
- 1 x Funnel Drill
- 1 x Shovel Drill
- 1 x Indented Fork Die Head
- 1 x Separating Key
- 1 x Steel Tool Kit
The Rothenberger R600 Drain Cleaning Machine available in 110v and 230v
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
Average rating: 4.0 from 1 reviews
Compact but powerful
By Julie Stone (Hospital) on 2nd August 2011
Pros: Needs only 1 man to operate
Recommended: YesIdeal. Powerful, compact with lots of cleaning heads. I needed additional extensions to reach the full 60m but it did the job. Saves hiring expensive contractors.
Please login to leave a review