Rothenberger Rocool 600 in Carry Case with Two Temperature Clamps
Product Code: 000570
General Safety Instructions
The ROCOOL 600 must be used only by expert personnel certified according to country-specific standards.
Before first use, read this operating manual thoroughly to prevent improper use.
The ROCOOL 600 must be used only with the refrigerants indicated below. Other gases or fluids must never be used with the ROCOOL 600.
Do not use or store the unit in environments that are not within the working temperature range.
Protect the ROCOOL 600 from rain or other external liquids.
Never exceed the manifold’s maximum pressure of 60 bar. This could irreparably damage the sensors. There is also a danger of the sight glass breaking, which may injure the user.
During all work, make sure to wear personal protection gear that includes safety gloves and safety glasses.
Avoid dropping the ROCOOL 600 from big heights
Do not overtighten the valves. This permanently reduces the valves‘ seal.
Connect only original Rothenberger accessories (external vacuum probe, Red Box) to the ROCOOL 600.
- Modular system: The basic device can be fitted with the optional Red Box incl. the Data Viewer software for reading out or recording data on a PC. Additionaly there is an optional external Pirani vacuum probe for precise vacuum readings
- More than 70 refrigerants incl. R744 (sub-critical) are stored in the device. New refrigerants can be added later using the update function
- Simultaneous calculation of superheat and subcool
- The documentation software Data Viewer generates an automatic report based on the data recorded. Ideal for handing out to the customer (client)
- An external Pirani vacuum probe allows reading of the vacuum where the most precise measurement is possible: directly at the refrigeration system
- Optimal entry level which can be upgraded at any time with the reading out function and vacuum probe thanks to the modular ROCOOL system
- Optionally available with one or two temperature sensors for calculation of superheat and / or subcool
- A high quality carrying case offers space for all optional components and protects the device
- Pressure display: bar, psi, Kpa, MPa
- Temperature display: °C, °F
- Vacuum display: Micron, mbar, mmHg, Pa, mTorr
- Power source: 9V battery, 550 mAh
- Screen size: 4 1/3" / 11cm
- Pressure measurement range: -1 up to 60 bar
- Precision (at 22°C): ± 0,5 % fs
- Temperature measurement range: -50°C-200°C
- Working temperature: -10°C-50°C
- Connections: 4x ¼" SAE
- Max. recording time: 12 hours in the device,
- 96 hours with the red box
Coolants: R11, R113, R114, R115, R116, R12, R1234yf, R123A, R124, R125, R13, R134a, R141B, R142B, R143, R143A, R152A, R21, R218, R22, R227ea, R23, R290, R32, R401A, R401B, R401C, R402A, R402B, R403A, R403B, R404A, R405A, R406A, R407A, R407B, R407C, R407D, R408A, R409A, R410A, R410B, R411A, R411B, R412A, R413A, R414A, R414B, R415A, R416A, R417A, R420A, R421A, R421B, R422A, R422B, R422C, R422D, R424A, R427A, R434A, R437A, R438A, R500, R502, R503, R504, R507A, R508A, R508B, R509A, R600, R600A, R601, R601A, R718, R744 (subcritical).
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review