- Home »
- WORKWEAR AND HEALTH & SAFETY »
- Test & Detection Equipment »
- Electrical Test Equipment »
- TPI Digital Clamp Meter 270 / Type
Other views - click on image to change view
TPI-270: Digital Clamp Meter
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Perfect for tight, narrow, spaces.
- The new TPI 270 with slim jaw and body is ideal for cramped work areas and crowded electrical panels.
Use the 270 to:
- Measure flame safety control current
- Test run and start capacitors and motors
- Measure motor run current and capture peak motor start up amperage
- Measure heat anticipator current
- Measure duct and room temperature
- 4,000 Count Display with 41 segment bar graph
- Non-Contact Voltage (visual and audible)
- High-Voltage Indicator (greater than 30V AC/DC)
- 0.01 Resolution DC Micro-Amps to measure flame safety control circuits
- Capacitance: Up to 40K Microfarads to test start & run capacitors
- Wide temperature range: -30Â° to 1,000Â°F
- 0.1 DC Millivolt Resolution to accurately measure thermocouples
- Frequency and Duty Cycle
- Plus AC/DC Volts, AC Amps, Resistance and Continuity, and Diode Test
- Min/Max Record Feature, Data Hold, and Peak Hold
The TPI 270 includes: Soft Carrying Case, Silicone CAT IV Test Leads, and K-Type Thermocouple Probe
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review