Value Plastic Access Panel - Hinged - 150 x 300mm
Product Code: D-150X300PAK5
Value Plastic Access Panels - Hinged - 150 x 300mm.
TCDs value, lightweight Plastic Access Panels. Ideal for a value standard hinged access hatch for a surface fit in walls only.
Constructed from lightweight ABS plastic with a glossy plastic surface, which is non-decorative. Recommended for wall applications only. Bevelled picture frame finish. Push catch to open and close. Subtle logo moulded into the front door.
To fit, simply cut a hole in the plasterboard and apply a caulking adhesive to the back of the frame and press it into place.
Our Range of Value access panels are aimed for trades people who are on a budget, but still want a professional finish.
Plastic Access Panels provide the perfect solution for repairing damage to walls or for creating access to:
- Plumbing & Central Heating Manifolds
- Ducts, Valves, Soil, Waste & Sanitary fittings
- Security devices, hidden services & wiring
- Electrical & telecommunication controls
- Designed for wall only applications.
- Gloss finish and undecorative.
- Enable quick and convenient access to concealed equipment and utility lines.
- Made of high-quality ABS plastic.
- Left or right-side opening.
- Press gently to close. To open use a flat head screwdriver
- The swinging doors provide maximum clearance while accessing utility lines.
- Please note: The Value Access Panels have a Logo Stamp on the door
|Wall Opening||150 x 300mm|
|Door Size||123 x 273mm|
|Total Size||167 x 317mm|
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review