We hope that you never need to return an item, but if you should our returns policy is simple. If you have received a product that is not as you expected or is faulty please follow the policy guidelines below which do not affect your statutory rights.
If could also just call us on 01803 666630 if you have any questions.
Should you wish to cancel your order you may do so at any time until we dispatch it or in the instance of bespoke items, until production has commenced.
Cancelling an order must be done via telephone so that we can confirm to you if it has been possible as orders are processed in a very short period.
Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it for a full refund within 28 days of purchase as long as the following conditions have been adhered to.
Please note certain items are excluded from this guarantee including bespoke items (such as Custom Metal Access Panels) that have been made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements.
Goods purchased on TCD can be returned within 28 days of purchase if:
1. The item is returned to TCD unused, in its original condition and still in its original packaging with all component parts included and any promotional items received. Opening the packaging constitutes use of that item and means that we cannot re-sell it and will refuse it on that basis.
2. You should include your invoice and a completed returns form.
3. You contact us within 14 days of receipt.
4. Goods should be returned with adequate protection and external packaging to ensure they reach us in a good and re-saleable condition.
5. Please note that return delivery charges are non-refundable in the event of an unwanted item being returned to us.
Contact us at Returns@tradecounterdirect.com or call us on 01803 66 66 30 to receive a Returns Form, an Authorization number and to arrange the appropriate next steps i.e. return method, replacement, refund etc.
For products delivered directly from our suppliers call our customer service team.
In the event that you have received a damaged or faulty product we will try to rectify the issue as quickly as possible by either repairing your product where possible or replacing it with the same or an equivalent model.
We recommend the following:
- Initially, if there is one contact the manufacturer’s helpline, repair or warranty service. Using this service may be the fastest way to get the problem put right.
- If there is no warranty or repair service contact us on 01803 66 66 30 and we will be happy to assist you.
When returning the faulty product please remember to include your invoice, returns form and ensure that all petrol products are drained of fuel and oil before return.
Please note that we will not be able to send a replacement item until we have received the faulty product back here.
Damaged in Transit
We always ask that you check your order thoroughly on receipt from the courier and not to sign for or accept the item if the exterior packaging appears extensively damaged.
In the unlikely event that your item is damaged in transit but this is not apparent from the packaging, please contact us immediately to inform us of the problem.
Please note any claims for damage made in transit must be made within 3 working days of delivery. We may ask for proof of the damaged packaging in the form of photographic evidence or return of the actual packaging.
TCD will cover the cost of a return where the item is faulty or damaged. Please note that collections can only be arranged for certain items.
Please note that we will not be able to send a replacement item until we have received the damaged product back here.
Please note TCD cannot be held responsible for lost returns. Please ensure you return them via an appropriate courier or insured method as we do not accept any liability until received by us. Unfortunately, proof of posting cannot be accepted as confirmation of delivery.
Claims for total loss in transit should be made in writing within 7 days of receipt of invoice. If the carrier's conditions are not strictly complied with, the customer will indemnify TCD Ltd against all loss resulting there from.
If we have agreed to collect your goods for return to us please note that we CANNOT confirm a collection time. We will however confirm a collection day. Please see below for our Collection Conditions:
1. Someone must be available at this address to handover the return items and sign the collection note.
2. Our courier will NOT collect goods left without someone to sign the collection sheet.
3. Please ensure a returns form has been filled out and is enclosed with the returned goods.
4. Goods must be well packaged.
5. Refusals, No Answer, Not In, will all count as failed collection and as such please see below.
Please note that if any of the above terms are not adhered to then we are unable to re-visit the address for collection and the goods will have to be returned by you. We cannot refund any costs incurred when returning goods after a collection has been unsuccessful for any of the above reasons or where the failed collection was not of our fault.