The Everbuild Fill & Fix Expanding Foam from Everbuild.
Fill and Fix Expanding Foam are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. The Fill and Fix version is supplied with attachable nozzles and Gun Grade is supplied for use with our range of applicator guns. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only on hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25 degree C, ideally 20 degree C.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
AREAS OF USE
- gaps around pipe entries through walls
- gaps around window frames, door frames
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- behind cladding to exterior walls
- behind sofit and barge boards
- in automotive applications
We hope that you won’t need to return anything to TCD, but if you do, we aim to make the process quick, easy and efficient, so you can exchange or refund your purchase with confidence.
Here are some helpful points to make your returns/exchange a smooth process, please note your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance:
We are also able to accept returns by post to our warehouse, but unfortunately, we are not able to arrange or pay for postage, and this would be at your own expense.
The address to return to is:
Trade Counter Direct - Returns, Loribon House, Yalberton Industrial Estate, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7QR.
Original packaging and order details must be included. Our terms exclude the collection of unwanted goods.
Shopped online before? Try signing in with the email and password you registered with.
If you still can’t sign in, please reset your password Click here
Not shopped online with us before? You’ll need to register your email address and set up an account, even if you’ve shopped in branch or over the phone.
I’ve forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your password, please reset your password here, and enter the email address you registered with, you will then receive an email with a link for a new password.
How can I view my orders or get a copy of my invoice?
Go to My Account and select My Orders in the right-hand menu. All of your online orders will appear here as soon as you complete the online checkout.
To print your online order invoice, click View Order once opened click print order at the top right of the page.
Seen this item cheaper elsewhere? Complete this form and send us the link to competitors product page. We will then contact you with a better or matched price where possible.