The Everbuild Universal PVA Bond 501 from Everbuild.
Everbuild PVA Bond is a medium viscosity, polyvinyl alcohol stabilised, externally plasticized, vinyl acetate homopolymer. Contains no harmful phthalates.
It has been designed specifically for use in the building industry as a general purpose bonding agent, and additive for concrete and plasters and as a multi-use adhesive.
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles etc.
- Mixes may e applied in much thinner sections to salt permeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved flexibility of sand cement products.
- Reduced water: cement ration for equivalent workability
- Improved frost resistance
- Reduces surface porosity of mortar/plaster
AREAS FOR USE
- As with general purpose adhesive for wood, cork, paper, textiles etc
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders to difficult substrates
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications
- As an internal filler when mixed with wood shavings, plaster etc
We hope that you won’t need to return anything to TCD, but if you do, we aim to make the process quick, easy and efficient, so you can exchange or refund your purchase with confidence.
Here are some helpful points to make your returns/exchange a smooth process, please note your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance:
We are also able to accept returns by post to our warehouse, but unfortunately, we are not able to arrange or pay for postage, and this would be at your own expense.
The address to return to is:
Trade Counter Direct - Returns, Loribon House, Yalberton Industrial Estate, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7QR.
Original packaging and order details must be included. Our terms exclude the collection of unwanted goods.
Shopped online before? Try signing in with the email and password you registered with.
If you still can’t sign in, please reset your password Click here
Not shopped online with us before? You’ll need to register your email address and set up an account, even if you’ve shopped in branch or over the phone.
I’ve forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your password, please reset your password here, and enter the email address you registered with, you will then receive an email with a link for a new password.
How can I view my orders or get a copy of my invoice?
Go to My Account and select My Orders in the right-hand menu. All of your online orders will appear here as soon as you complete the online checkout.
To print your online order invoice, click View Order once opened click print order at the top right of the page.
Seen this item cheaper elsewhere? Complete this form and send us the link to competitors product page. We will then contact you with a better or matched price where possible.