The Everbuild Water Resist Tile Adhesive 702 from Everbuild.
Aqua Plus Water Resistant Tile Adhesive is a ready mixed buff adhesive paste for securing ceramic wall tiles and mosaics to most interior wall surfaces. Ideal for use in interior wet areas. The product is a blend of limestone fillers, clays and styrent acrylare polymers with minor additives.
- Excellent water resistance
- Extremely high bond strength- over double the B.S. minimum requirement in wet shear,7 days drying, 7 days water immersion followed by shearing whilst wet.
- Ready mixed formula- no mixing, no mess. Apply straight from the tub
- Easier to apply than most competitive adhesives
- Excellent non slip characteristics - no movement on a 300 x 200 standard large format wall tile
- Extended open time
Areas for Use
- Kitchen/Bathroom walls
- Shower areas when used in conjunction with Everbuild Powdered Wall Tile Grout
- Communal and power showers
- Work tops subject to water contact
We hope that you won’t need to return anything to TCD, but if you do, we aim to make the process quick, easy and efficient, so you can exchange or refund your purchase with confidence.
Here are some helpful points to make your returns/exchange a smooth process, please note your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance:
We are also able to accept returns by post to our warehouse, but unfortunately, we are not able to arrange or pay for postage, and this would be at your own expense.
The address to return to is:
Trade Counter Direct - Returns, Loribon House, Yalberton Industrial Estate, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7QR.
Original packaging and order details must be included. Our terms exclude the collection of unwanted goods.
Shopped online before? Try signing in with the email and password you registered with.
If you still can’t sign in, please reset your password Click here
Not shopped online with us before? You’ll need to register your email address and set up an account, even if you’ve shopped in branch or over the phone.
I’ve forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your password, please reset your password here, and enter the email address you registered with, you will then receive an email with a link for a new password.
How can I view my orders or get a copy of my invoice?
Go to My Account and select My Orders in the right-hand menu. All of your online orders will appear here as soon as you complete the online checkout.
To print your online order invoice, click View Order once opened click print order at the top right of the page.
Seen this item cheaper elsewhere? Complete this form and send us the link to competitors product page. We will then contact you with a better or matched price where possible.