The Liberon Steel Wool from Liberon.
Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality steel to create crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free.
- Ideal for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes.
- Ideal for applying wax polishes.
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free.
- Flexible abrasive.
- Ideal for use with paint strippers.
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Steel Wool is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine 0000 through a range of Fine to Medium 00, 0, 1 and Medium to Coarse 2, 3 and 4.
Polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces
- use to cut back between coats of French polishes, varnishes and oil finishes.
- use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium.
- use to cut back between coats of varnish or paint.
- use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
Light cleaning and surface preparation
Grade 00, 0, 1
- use with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover to remove built-up wax polish, smoke and dirt on wood.
- use to clean, smooth and prepare wood or metal surfaces before re-polishing, waxing, varnishing or painting.
- use with a suitable solvent for light to medium cleaning of all metals.
Heavy cleaning and paint and varnish removal
Grade 2, 3, 4
- Use with Liberon Fine Wood Stripper to remove softened French Polishes, varnishes, lacquers and paints from wood and metal surfaces.
- use to remove rust.
If in doubt use a finer grade of Liberon Steel Wool.
We hope that you won’t need to return anything to TCD, but if you do, we aim to make the process quick, easy and efficient, so you can exchange or refund your purchase with confidence.
Here are some helpful points to make your returns/exchange a smooth process, please note your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance:
We are also able to accept returns by post to our warehouse, but unfortunately, we are not able to arrange or pay for postage, and this would be at your own expense.
The address to return to is:
Trade Counter Direct - Returns, Loribon House, Yalberton Industrial Estate, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7QR.
Original packaging and order details must be included. Our terms exclude the collection of unwanted goods.
Shopped online before? Try signing in with the email and password you registered with.
If you still can’t sign in, please reset your password Click here
Not shopped online with us before? You’ll need to register your email address and set up an account, even if you’ve shopped in branch or over the phone.
I’ve forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your password, please reset your password here, and enter the email address you registered with, you will then receive an email with a link for a new password.
How can I view my orders or get a copy of my invoice?
Go to My Account and select My Orders in the right-hand menu. All of your online orders will appear here as soon as you complete the online checkout.
To print your online order invoice, click View Order once opened click print order at the top right of the page.
Seen this item cheaper elsewhere? Complete this form and send us the link to competitors product page. We will then contact you with a better or matched price where possible.