The Pegler Yorkshire VSH XPress is a leading press-fit system, offering a comprehensive and flexible range for all modern builing services, providing easy, fast, cost effective and reliable joints.
It is innovative, comprehensive and easy to use. The VSH XPress offers all the benefits of a heat free, press-fit system, saving time and money with every joint.
The VSH XPress offers a more diverse range of installations and opportunities, such as gas installations, with super sizes available for the highest tower block. In terms of performance, it is exceptional. A heat free, clean system offering major advantages over its competitors.
Typical applications include domestic, multi occupancy, commercial and public utility.
The copper system combines high performance with a rapid, heat-free installation technique in order to deliver a complete system solution.
- BSI Kitemark approved (BS 8537:2010) from 12mm to 108mm
- Temperature rating from -20°C to 110°C
- Pressure rating 16 bar across the temperature range
- Unique Leak Before Press feature ensure any unpressed fittings are identified upon testing
- Wide range of British and International approvals
- Rapid jointing technique ensures time and labour saving compared to traditional jointing methods
- Heat free jointing – no hot works permits or insurance required
- Chrome plated range available for visible pipework