Everbuild Fill & Fix Expanding Foam
Product Code: EVBEVFF5
The Everbuild Fill & Fix Expanding Foam from Everbuild.
Fill and Fix Expanding Foam are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. The Fill and Fix version is supplied with attachable nozzles and Gun Grade is supplied for use with our range of applicator guns. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only on hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25 degree C, ideally 20 degree C.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
AREAS OF USE
- gaps around pipe entries through walls
- gaps around window frames, door frames
- electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- door frames
- timber structures
- window sills and thresholds
- Window frames
- behind cladding to exterior walls
- behind sofit and barge boards
- in automotive applications
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review