Everbuild PVCu & Roofing Silicone Sealants 700T
Product Code: EVB700TWH
The Everbuild PVCu & Roofing Silicone Sealants 700T from Everbuild.
The Everbuild Range of Everflex Silicone 700 sealants are 310ml sized cartridges that are available in 3 colours - white, translucent and brown. All these colours will fit most common mastic or sealant guns.
The Everbuild 700 range of silicone sealants are a cost effective low modulus, oxime cure RTV silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non-porous surfaces without the need for priming.
Conforms to BS5889 Type A, except clause 9. SILICONE 700T is formulated as a high viscosity grade to give excellent tooling properties. Cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal.
The sealant remains permanently flexible, forming a tight rubber-like seal, and has a faster curing time than conventional low mod sealants with an extremely low dirt pick up. It is also flexible and waterproof giving a good sound seal for a professional finish.
The Everbuild 700 is ideal for perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu / wood and all other window frames, sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components. It is suitable as an expansion joint sealant or weather sealing and is also ideal for joint sealing to pre-formed panels, sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc, general glazing sealing, draught proofing, including repair work over existing sealant, glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing and roof weather sealing applications.
- Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood.
- Low dirt pick up - important in PVCu work.
- Excellent flexibility - ± 50%.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Suitable for use on polycarbonate.
AREAS OF USE
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu / wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- General glazing sealing and draughtproofing, including repair work over existing sealant.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review