Evolution RAPTOR TCT Steel Cut Off Saw - EVO355
Product Code: EVO3551
A range of specialist products dedicated to the steel industry. Heavy duty industrial tools suitable for sustained daily use. Pioneering dry cutting technology EvolutionSteel products are well established within the steel industry and enjoy a strong worldwide reputation.
- The amazing Evolution 355 Raptor cut off saw cuts steel, aluminium, and stainless steel without heat, burrs or coolant.
- Its 2200 Watt motor has power to spare for even the most demanding everyday jobs and is easily transportable for site work.
- The cleanest quickest and most economical way of cutting mild steel.
- Maximum box cutting capacity 120mm (4-3/4") x 120mm (4-3/4") and wall thickness 6mm (1/4").
- Long life blade averages 800 cuts of 50mm (2") x 50mm (2") and wall thickness 3mm (1/8") mild steel.
- Includes, blade guard, operators manual, and goggles.
- All backed by the unique Evolution 12-Month warranty.
- Includes 1 x 355mm steel cutting blade.
- Motor (230v or 115v 50/60 Hz): 2200 Watts.
- No Load Speed: 1300rpm.
- Maximum Box Cutting Capacity (6mm Wall @ 90?): 120mm square, 130mm round.
- Maximum Box Cutting Capacity (6mm Wall @ 45?): 89mm square, 105mm round.
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle: 30 minutes.
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load): 112.4 dB(A).
- Weight: 23kg.
- Dimensions: H 575mm, W 355mm, D 600mm.
- Blade Size: 355mm x 25.4mm bore.
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
Average rating: 5.0 from 1 reviews
I wish I'd bought this years ago
By John Howard (Agricultural) on 29th February 2012
Pros: Well made,robust
Cons: None yet
Recommended: YesThis is a well made bit of kit, nothing flimsy. My previous cut off saw had been an abrasive disc type, this is far better. It's cleaner,quicker,... [read more]This is a well made bit of kit, nothing flimsy. My previous cut off saw had been an abrasive disc type, this is far better. It's cleaner,quicker, quieter compared to a disc machine though you would still need ear protection and there's alot less heat in the workpiece. It costs more than a disc cutter type but I think it's worth every penny
Please login to leave a review