Evolution EVO180 Steel Cutting Circular Saw
Product Code: EVO1802
The EVO180 steel cutting circular saw from EvolutionSteel range of Evolution Power Tools designed specifically for the steel industry with a strong worldwide reputation.
This heavy duty industrial tool is suitable for sustained daily use, using pioneering dry cutting technology.
- Evolution 180 was the world's first TCT steel cutting circular saw
- With its 180mm TCT blade, high power 1200-Watt motor and a generous 55mm depth of cut it has established itself across industries as the standard steel cutting technology.
- 1000s of satisfied users will attest to its durability and versatility, whilst its compact dimensions and light weight make it ideal for use on or off site.
- Designed to cut: steel, aluminium & stainless steel without heat, burrs or coolant.
- Also cuts wood.
- Long life blade cuts up to 80m (260') of 6mm (1/4") steel plate.
- Double insulated for safety.
- Includes blade guard, operator's manual, goggles, hearing protection and carry case.
- All backed by the unique Evolution 12-Month warranty.
- Motor (230v or 115v 50/60 Hz): 1,200 Watts.
- Maximum Box Cutting Capacity (3mm Wall): 55mm.
- Maximum Cutting Thickness (Mild Steel Plate): 6mm.
- No Load Speed: 3500rpm.
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle: 30 minutes.
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load): 98.5 dB(A).
- Vibration Level (Under Load): 2.3m/s2.
- Weight: 7kg.
- Dimensions: H 300mm, W 395mm, D 440mm.
- Blade Size: 180mm x 20mm bore.
Includes 1 x 180mm steel cutting blade
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review