Rothenberger ROCAM 4 WiFi with Touch screen - 30m
Product Code: 01470
Rothenberger ROCAM 4 WiFi with Touch screen with 30mm camera head - 30m - 01470
Compact, self-contained pipe and drain camera inspection system ideally suited for plumbing and pipe work contractors, drainage technicians and emergency maintenance companies.
The ROCAM 4 is suitable for pipework 40-300 mm diameter and supplied with the 30 m x 7mm pushrod as standard which can be extended by 8m with the addition of the optional mini module.
30mm diameter self-levelling, waterproof with 25 LEDs, which all capture both video and still images which can be viewed on the 10.4 removable touchscreen monitor.
The system is housed in a tough ABD body and is powered by a Li-on 18v 3Ah rechargeable battery and an optional 230v, 50-60Hz mains pack is also available.
- Direct recording both still and video images with in-built editing options
- Touch Screen functions
- On-screen keyboard and menus for making, naming and highlighting damage
- Built in editing function
- On screen key board
- Wi-Fi transmission of both picture and video to external devices such as Tablet/Phone
- Waterproof with 25 leds in camera head
- Mini-USB connection and SD Card for data storage
- Self levelling camera head
- Additional cable reels can be fitted so suit working ranges.
- Transmitter frequency 33HZ for use with the ROLOC PLUS locator or other receivers
- 6 Ah
- 12 V
- 10,4 Inch
- 30 mm
- 13 kg
- 7 mm
- 30 M
- 175 LUX (0,5m)
- 50 mm
- 150 mm
- 666 LUX (0,5m)
ROCAM Camera Head Ø 40mm
- The ROCAM® camera head Ø 30 mm has over 25 ultra bright
- LED lights, that effortlessly illuminate pipes up to Ø 150
- The camera head can be mounted with a Ø 40 mm camera head for larger pipe diameters
- Pressure tight screw slip-ring connection:
- Pressure tight connection (3 bar) between camera head and push cable
- High resistance to shock and impact
- Quick and tool-less exchange of the camera heads
- No burden from electrical connections
- High flexibility and resistant:
- Flexible spring provides 90° curveablity in pipes up to Ø 70 mm
- when enough stability is provided
- Pressure tight up to 3 bar with the stainless steel casing
- Scratch and impact resistant with the sapphire glass objective
- Optional 33 kHz transmitter can be used to determine the length of the camera head (90° from Ø 70)
- In small pipe diameters the transmitter can also be used without the camera head to determine the course of the pipe without a visual inspection
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review