Other views - click on image to change view
USB Video Capture Lead for Seesnake Micro/VIS
Product Code: SEL3912
SEL3912: Seesnake Micro and VIS Video Capture Lead.
This lead enables you to connect your Seesnake Micro 2 or your VIS inspection camera to a USB port on your laptop, allowing you to record video and still images via the Video Out socket on the unit.
The lead also allows capture of Video with Audio from other sources, such as VCR's and DVD's direct to your PC or laptop if required and is supplied with the video editing software Ulead Video Studio 8.0 SE DVD. The new Video Studio Movie Wizard helps novice users finish stylish movies in only three steps. Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices. High-speed rendering and real-time performance mean less time waiting and more time creating.
Video Decode: Philips SAA7113
USB 2.0 Interface: Syntek TDK1160
- Include Professional and easy to learn & use video editor software Ulead Video Studio 8.0 SE DVD
- Popular USB 2.0 interface
- Capture Video & Audio though USB 2.0 interface
- Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation control Support For All Formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video.
- Specifications Complies With Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0.
- Supports NTSC, PAL, Video format
- Video input: One RCA composite, One S-Video.
- Audio input : Stereo audio (RCA)mm
- Dimension (L)88mm x (W)28mm x (H)18mm
- USB bus power
- Supports high quality video resolution
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps
- PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25fps
- USB: Compliant USB 2.0 free port
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista.
- CPU: Pentium III 800 above
- HD: 600 MB of available hard drive space for program installation File
- Format Support,4 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Display: Windows-compatible display with at least 1024x768
- Sound card: compatible Windows-sound card
- USB 2.0 Video adapter with Audio USB Cable
- English User Manual
- CD-ROM (includes driver and professional video editing software)
Please Note: some Ridgid products may take between 7-10 Working days for delivery
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review