Wohler VIS 250 20m Video Inspection Drain Camera
Product Code: WOH6250
Wohler VIS 250 20m Video Inspection Drain Camera.
Everything YOU need for video inspection!
The Wohler VIS250 Service Camera System combines state-of-the-art camera technology, cordless operation, compact portability and a rugged durability. This provides the ultimate value package for visual inspection.
- 26mm (1") diameter stainless steel camera head
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- 20m (65 ft.) or 30m (98.5ft) distance indicated push rod cable
- Heavy Duty carrying case (500 x 425 x 175mm)
- RCA video output for recording
The VIS 250 innovative service camera system provides everything you need for inspection of piping from 35mm to 150mm (1 1/4" to 6" in) diameter. The 26mm (1") mini camera head delivers a crystal clear image of any internal piping problem and is waterproof to a depth of 30m (100 ft.) Dual 12 V rechargeable batteries allow for over 3 hours of cordless operation.
The TFT monitor provides brilliant picture quality which can be documented to a VCR or other electronic devices through its RCA video output. The 20m distance indicated push rod cable pinpoints the exact location of the problem. All this is boxed in a heavy duty carrying case, bringing all the rugged durability you have come to expect from Wohler products, world leading manufacturer of contractor instruments.
- Internal inspection of a variety of pipe work, ducts, flues and other difficult to see areas.
- Manufacturing, quality control and process inspection
- A multitude of building inspection and safety applications
|Lighting||12 Adjustable LEDs (3 LUX)|
|Camera Head Ø||26mm (f = 2.5 mm, 1/3" COLOR CMOS) 120°|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof up to 3bar - 30m(100ft)|
|Control Unit||1 x rechargeable batteries 12 V/1.2 Ah /Mains Power|
|Memory||2GB SD Card|
Operating time: approx. 1.5 hrs. per battery
Weight: 7.25kg (16 lbs.)
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review