Access Panels | Loft HatchesView all products in Access Panels | Loft Hatches »
Access Panels | Tools and AccessoriesAccess Panels, Riser doors, Inspection Hatches, Loft Hatches, Meter Boxes and all the tools you need to fit them.
Access Panels are ideal for creating access to: flues, ducts, plumbing, central heating manifolds, sanitary fittings, security devices, hidden services, wiring, valves, soil & waste, electrical & telecommunication controls. Access Panels are widely used across the plumbing, building and maintenance industries, they are quick and easy to install.
Plastic Access Panels and Metal Access Panels or Inspection Hatches are now necessary for compliance with Part J Building Regulations which specifies the provision of access to allow visual inspection of concealed flue and chimney systems. Access Panels or Inspection Hatches should be at least 300mm x 300mm and the number and location of the access panels must be sufficient to allow visual inspection of a concealed chimney / flue systems for regular inspection but must not compromise the existing fire, thermal or acoustic provisions of the building. We also supply ceiling panels or access hatches that are fitted in the ceiling. Safely gain simple access to a loft space with high quality loft hatches. Choose the sort of access panel you want for your loft from hatches, doors or access panels.
Trade Counter Direct supply only the best trade quality, heavy duty, wall Access Panels in both metal and plastic. Check out our range of Reversible Heavy Duty Plastic Access Panel (fit surface or flush) Heavy Duty Hinged Plastic Access Panels, Fire Rated Metal Access Panels, Metal Circular Ceiling Access Panels, Tile Access Panels, Plaster board Access panels and now custom UK made access panels to any spec. Also from Timloc and Manthorpe we have a wide range of Loft Hatches for attics and cielings. Loft Ladders and accessories also available.
Top Uses of Access Panels
1. Wall Access Panels - Used to access wires, valves, cables, conduits inside a wall or just create access to roof spaces and difficult to get to areas by cutting into the drywall or sheetrock.
2. Ceiling Access Panels - Used to access vents, ducts, wiring, cable shafts and conduits inside a ceiling. Simply cut an opening into your ceiling using the access panel as a template, apply adhesive on the outer flange and press the frame in place.
3. Access Panel Holes in Furniture - Perfect for hiding unsightly wiring. Cut an opening into closets or desks, install an Access Panel, and use the pre notched knock-outs in the access panel door to pull through wiring.
4. Home Security Applications - Need to install a hidden valve electrical controls, telecommunication and computer wiring or home security applications. The Access Panel is your solution. Simply use the access panel door frame as a template to draw the size of the opening needed, use a saw to cut out the opening and insert the panel.
5. Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub Installation - An Access Panel comes in handy when installing pool pump valve and pool filter related equipment. The high impact ABS Plastic material of the Access Panel is UF treated and does not fade and is water resistant.
6. Access Panels for Home Renovation Projects - Easy to install and easy to use. Create a seamless look by installing the reversible access panel frame in a flush mount prior to building your wall. Simply nail the outer flange or the access panel to the wood framing and build up the drywall to the lip of the access panel frame to create a flush mount installation.
7. Access Panels for Remedial work