Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital 10 Year Sealed Battery
Product Code: KID7DCOC
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital 10 Year Sealed Battery 7DCOC
This carbon monoxide alarm provides protection against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide levels in the home and it’s digital LCD screen displays danger levels detected at all times for added reassurance.
This alarm can be installed on a wall or as a tabletop unit for added convenience. The Kidde 7DCO battery operated carbon monoxide alarms are easy to install units that provide reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide.
These alarms benefit from a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas. They have a 10-year sensor life. Carbon monoxide is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas that is produced when fossil fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, LPG, charcoal and wood are not burned efficiently. It can be produced from poorly maintained or badly fitted domestic heating appliances such as boilers, wall heaters, wood burners, blocked flues or exhaust vents. The symptoms of CO poisoning include headaches, sickness, tiredness and muscle pain - all of which can easily be misdiagnosed as flu. It is therefore important to protect your family and home with a carbon monoxide alarm.
- Battery Operated (3AA’s included)
- Provides protection during power cut
- Two LED’s: Red – Illuminates when in alarm mode.Green – DC power is present, normal operation.
- Test/Reset: ButtonTests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- Digital Display: Continuously displays CO levels detected
- End of Life Alarm: Alerts user to replace the alarm after 10-years protection
- Fully tested and approved by BSI for use in boats and caravans
|Power Supply||3 x AA batteries (as supplied)|
|Temperature Range||40˚F (4˚C) to 100˚F (38˚C) and -10˚C to +60˚C for storage or transport|
|Humidity Range||10%-95% relative humidity (RH)|
|Alarm Dimensions / Weight||126mm x 72mm 35mm / 115g|
|Life of Alarm||10-year sensor life|
|Approvals||Approved by BSI to EN50291-1:2010 / CE Approved|
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review