Rothenberger Dry Pressure Testing Kit - 6.7105
Product Code: 6.7105
Rothenberger 6.7105 Dry Pressure Testing Kit
- Seal any exposed pipework ends with speedfit or similar end stops.
- Connect the dry pressure test kit to 15mm copper tubing using the speedfit connector provided.
- Pressurise the system to the required test pressure by using a suitable foot pump.
- Disconnect the pump and allow two minutes for the pressure to stabilise and then set the red pointer to indicated pressure.
- Leave the dry pressure test kit in position for approximately 10 minutes.
- Any loss of pressure will be evident by the difference between the gauge pointer and the original pressure indicated by the red pointer.
- In case of a pressure drop, examine all joints for a leak using either leak detection fluid or spray and rectify as necessary.
- Complete with 0 - 4 bar 60 psi gauge, tee with valve for connection to pump, flexible braided hose and 15mm quick release fitting.
If you have technical questions regarding this product please fill in this Enquiry form.
This product currently has no reviews.
Please login to leave a review